Tuesday, October 11, 2011

News from the US

So Tuesday my brother received a phone call. (He took over my phone number so I will not have to change all my apps when I get back to the US) They asked for Mr. Pumphrey, after years of seeing my dad at work and other places I must say I have actually been called Mr. Pumphrey more times than him. So when they  asked for Mr. Pumphrey, my brother of course said this is him. "We were going over your resume and you seem to be perfect for our position, would you be available to fly out on Monday," My brother said yes before asking what position. It was for a 4th grade teaching position, that was when he finally realized that they were not calling for him.


Any bets on how many more phone calls he gets on my behalf lol. I told him to just tell them that I am currently teaching in Japan and will be back in the states for the Fall 2013 school year. I am aviable to speak with someone either by email or by phone if they will provide a number, and a good time to call for any future employment possibilities.

In case anyone is unsure Zack is 17 and yes he did respond he was available to go to Connecticut on Monday. Sigh I hope he was polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment