Monday, October 10, 2011

Cabin Trip

 This is the videos from the retreat this past weekend. Most of these are from the shrine or the woods surrounding the Cabin. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet most of the teachers and spend time with all of them. Here is a link to the photos: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.253621644683703.65456.100001076086272&l=f2a312fb19&type=1

On Monday we also stopped at a mall. Turns out during the visit their was an earthquake which shook up the stuff on the second floor. Lucky for me I guess cause none of us guys even noticed but we were all on the first floor. The announcement about it which mind you I could not understand said everything was fine and people could then return to their shopping.

It was a good weekend. I spent Saturday till Monday here. It was fun, and I ended up getting a cold, probably from all the raw food I ate including Wale meat :).

No comments:

Post a Comment