Thursday, October 6, 2011

First day in Japan

So yesterday was my first day in Japan. I spent my day getting all of my paperwork finished, going around to open my bank account and such.

I picked up my bike, and then road over to the grocery store which was very interesting. I ended up getting hamburgers, french fries and wings lol. So different from the US, uh well no I guess not.

I went to the cafeteria and had dinner where I met the other teachers. After I went with them to go play volleyball which was a lot of fun. They do it normally twice a week. I also ended up meeting with my neighbor.

Today is my first day of work. I start observing the classes and getting to meet the kids today.

So far though it's been fun and I'm happy with my choice to come. The people are nice and the area I'm in is so much better than what I did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment