Sunday, September 25, 2011

Goodbye party

Good Luck Kaz
So yesterday I had my going away party which was really nice. We ended up having wings that my mom made and  a lot of different type of food. There was a big sign saying Good Luck Kaz in Japanese.

My official leave date is October 4th. So in a little over a week I will be leaving. I ended up with a lot of nice cards from yesterday, and I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came, and thank you for your thoughts and prayers to all those who were unable to make it last night.

Right now I have my clothes and other items piling up to leave. This week I'll be doing with my moms help a test run at packing to get an idea where I am weight wise with everything. It's very strange to say the least.


As my mom said "It feels real now"

This is my supply so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment