Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Getting ready to go

Well it's about a quarter to 2 here in the states. I'm doing my best to stay awake to help get me adjusted to the time change. Big news is my going away party this coming Saturday. My original leave date was the 1st of October but who knows with all the paperwork stuff sigh... Ah well I'll shall keep updating. It is kind of hard to stay awake surprising. Oh and Today Tuesday 9/20/2011 I'm going to end of year softball party. Probably the last one the team will have.

Yesterday I spent time going over my brothers stuff. If a student has an IEP, it is the teachers responsibility to know what is required of them. It doesn't matter if you have 1 student or 45 it is still your legal responsibility. At least I will not have to deal with that type of thing in my classroom in Japan.


http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=157670920988272

No comments:

Post a Comment